Complaints about SEN Provision

Complaints about SEN provision in our school should be made to the class teacher in the first instance. If this does not resolve the issue the SENCO will become involved. If further intervention is required or requested, parents will be issued with a copy of the school’s Complaints Policy. Should parent’s wish to take the matter further the Head Teacher would become involved.

The parents of pupils with disabilities have the right to make disability discrimination claims to the first-tier SEND tribunal if they believe that our school has discriminated against their children. They can make a claim about alleged discrimination regarding:

  • Exclusions
  • Provision of education and associated services
  • Making reasonable adjustments, including the provision of auxiliary aids and services