- Please inform us of any change of address or contact numbers so that we can get in touch with you if your child becomes unwell.
- If your child is absent please contact the absence line on 0121 464 9956.
- If your child has German measles / Smacked cheek, please contact us immediately so that we can inform parents in case of anyone being in the early stages of pregnancy.
- If your child has had sickness or diarrhoea please keep them at home for 48 hours.
- A holiday list will be given to you when your child enters nursery. Please inform us if your child is going on holiday during term time.